Friday, December 3, 2010

My Bad..

GEORGES RIVER APPLETON



I've been a real slacker about my blog for the past two weeks..got stuck in neutral on the story about hunting with my Dad as I have so much stuff running thru my head that I got brain freezure (?)...gonna' put that one on the back burner until next fall..I've learned a lesson tho...gotta' have stuff "in the can" and ready to post for something like that...

Anyways..went fly fishing on the Georges River last weekend..No hits at all but I did manage to stumble around on the rocks and get achy knees from the cold water . Good thing I took a "wading staff", actually a snowshoe pole, with me to keep my upright....but it did help..I'll try a different spot this weekend if the weather co-operates... Maybe not...Rain/snow?

No comments:

Post a Comment