Friday, August 30, 2013

Ray The Wanna’ B Retreiver?



We took our boy, Big Ray, out to a friends camp on Halfmoon Pond in Swanville / Prospect the other day for a swim. And there he encountered a small flock of quackers which clearly caused  a bit of confusion on his part.
I've never used him as a gun dog but it seems to me that from his body language his instincts were kicking in..  soon however he overcame his primal urges and settled instead for a handful of kibbles.
Guess he's not ready for prime time...

This post can also be seen at this link below..

8 comments:

  1. Doing what comes naturally.
    Nice photo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd like to think so Brk Trt..although he pretty genteel..if you know what I mean..thanks

      Delete
  2. Nice shot. Kelley shows no interest at all

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure if he is interested or just curious..probably a bit of both..thanks

      Delete
  3. What a good looking boy! I love yellow labs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He may not be ready for prime time, but he sure looks the part--thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete